What is the share message?
The share message is the message that referee or friend will receive on their sharing channel (for example WhatsApp)
How do I edit the share message?
- Log into your dashboard
- Go to the campaign section on your dashboard and select one of your live campaigns.
- Create a draft experiment. The easiest way to do this is by duplicating an existing experiment
- For the offer that you would like to set up the personalised sharing image go to the preview section
- In the preview section go to the 'Referee invited by link' section, select the 'Sharing message' tab and then 'Personalise your sharing message'
- You will now see a module where you can edit the sharing message. Click on the different tabs to edit the message for different sharing channels. Once you are done click 'Save and close'
Where do I edit the sharing copy for the email the referrer send to the friend?
This is handled in the 'share by email' part of the preview page
Why are there only 5 sharing channels that I can edit the share message for (Native Share, Whatsapp, Twitter, Line and SMS)
These are the only channels where we have a share message.*
*Email is handled in the 'share by email' part of the preview page