The preview section of campaigns lets you see exactly what customers will experience in any scenario. You can now also easily identify outstanding actions, saving you time and making it simpler to share information with colleagues.
Read on to learn how to make the most of this section.
To see your improved preview section, follow these steps:
- Log in to your dashboard
- Go to the campaign section on your dashboard and select one of your live campaigns.
- Click on the Live experiment.
- Click on the offer options (3 dots) under the offer and choose Preview.
Navigating your improved preview section
- See the exact journey your customers will take with all web pages and emails merged into the user flow.
- See the relationship between your customer and their friend with parallel timelines.
- Circles on these timelines represent key interactions.
- Get a high-level view or dig into your referral journey. The ‘Open all previews’ and ‘Close all previews’ buttons at the top of the preview section let you collapse and expand steps.
- Toggle between mobile and desktop views to see how your campaign will look across devices.
- Filter out non-essential interactions to simplify your flow. You can see these actions at the bottom of your preview section under ‘other user interactions’.
- Apply the journey filters at the top of the preview page to see specific user journey scenarios in your timeline. In the pop-up box, you can filter your timeline by user type, touchpoint or scenario, to see specific journeys.
- Each step on your customer’s or their friend’s journey now has a definition for you to refer to when editing copy. To edit page or email copy, click the ‘Text editing mode’ toggle to ‘ON’, then click any text element in any open preview. More on editing copy here and a video here
- To comment on a page or email, click the ‘Comment mode’ toggle to ‘ON’, then click 'Add comment' next to any open preview. In this mode, you can also see all comments at a glance and act quickly on anything outstanding. For a fully immersive review experience, enable comment and text editing mode at the same time.