To understand your Extended Customer Revenue performance, first navigate to the ‘Customer Revenue’ page in the performance section of the Mention Me platform.
What is the acquisition filter?
The acquisition filter determines the time period in which we calculate the individual spend of a customer and then the spend of any friends they refer. This period starts from the acquisition date of the original customer.
You can use the filter on the page to select either a 30, 90 or 180 day time period.
The longer the time period, the more time there is for the original customer to make another purchase and refer more friends, and for the friends to purchase more.
What do the bars on the chart represent?
- The solid pink bar and shaded pink bar represent Extended Customer Revenue (ECR). This is made up of two elements:
- Solid pink bar = the amount customers spend within the selected time period starting from their first purchase. We call this the Individual Customer Revenue (ICR)
- Shaded pink bar = revenue from referred friends within the selected time period
- The navy bar represents the individual revenue of non-referrers
- We display these values in a chart so you can compare non-referrers and referrers, and we group them by acquisition month so you can track the changes over time
Watch this video about Introducing Customer Revenue: