Step 1 – Sign the contract amendment
This is only applicable in some cases. We’ll let you know if it applies to you.
Step 2 – Create an API user and secret for Mention Me
- Log in to Emarsys as the Account Owner
- Click Management > Security Settings > API
- Create your API Username and API Secret Key
- Note: If you have multiple Emarsys Accounts, please create an API Username and Secret Key for each account
- Save these credentials as plain text in a pdf file (so you can upload them to Mention Me)
- Click the edit button to update the API User Permissions and only enable the following for the newly created API User(s):
You must set up these permissions to implement and run the Mention Me and Emarsys integration.
Step 3 – Capture your Emarsys Account ID
- Go to Profile Menu
- Take a note of the Account ID at the bottom of the page
Step 4 – Send the Account ID, API key and secret securely to Mention Me
- Login to the Mention Me platform
- Navigate to the Secure file transfer option under the Settings tab
- Click Upload secure file, then upload the pdf file containing your API key, API secret and Account ID to the secure area
- Email your Mention Me Client Success Manager to let them know you’ve uploaded this information.
That’s it! We’ll let you know your setup is complete. Mention Me data will start syncing to your Emarsys account(s) right away.