You can extract data from Mention Me in two ways:
- Manually, as part of a one-off exercise
- Via automatically generated reports.
Manually retrieving reports
- Log into your dashboard and navigate to Performance > Reports for download :
- Choose between reports over time or reports for a specific cohort per campaign
- Specify the period you want the report to run from and specific report to download in CSV.
Automatically generated reports
Many of the reports under the above Reports for download can be automatically generated and delivered (as well as others not listed in this section).
These reports can be delivered to three different locations:
- The Secure File Transfer area of the Mention Me platform
- Via e-mail to nominated individuals in your team (we advise against sending customer data in emails)
- Via SFTP to your own systems.
You can choose how often this data is delivered (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly).
To arrange automatically generated reports, please contact your Client Success Manager.
Other support articles you may be interested in:
- What customer data does Mention Me store ?
- Is our data encrypted in transit and at rest?
- Understanding referral metrics in the reporting section